Skip to content
Important tips for a perfect application and maintaining your false eyelashes
- Do your eye makeup first – the lashes will get in the way otherwise and may also get covered in slap.
- Set your lashes by pinching and pushing your natural lashes together with the falsies. (You will need to have applied mascara).
- To make lashes last longer, add a few dots of adhesive along your lash line, as well as the fake lashes.
- Soften the lashes and prevent “pop-up” by rolling the falsies round your finger or a makeup brush, before application.
- When it comes to trimming, do so from the outer edge and cut from the vain to prevent over chopping.
- Prevent ruining your lashes by taking them out the box correctly. Do so from the outer edge and never the inner.
- Place a mirror in a position near you that lets you look down into it as you apply the falsies.
- For a more natural look, try chopping lashes in half and applying to the outer corner.
- Apply a little more glue to the inner corner and outer edges of your lashes, to keep the ends firmly down.
- If there is a small, visible gap between your eyelid and the lashes, don’t fret – fill in the gap using a matte black shadow or liner.
- If you want to increase the life of your lashes, don’t apply mascara to them once they’re on.
- To avoid damaging your natural lashes, never pull the lashes off when it comes to removing them. Use cotton buds and oily makeup remover instead.
- To reuse your lashes, gently wash them in washing up liquid and hot water and pull of any old, dry glue with tweezers.